The Complete Caribbean Cookbook
by Pamela Lalbachan
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups (24 fl oz. / 750ml) chicken
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, optional
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or
a few drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 chives, finely chopped
Click to View
Combine avocado, garlic, half the chicken stock, lime juice, sour cream,
and salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and puree. Mix in
remaining chicken stock until smooth. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Chill the
soup for at least 1 hour. Garnish with chopped chives just before serving.
Recipe © Pamela Lalbachan 1994, 2003 - Copyright ©
2003 - All Rights Reserved.
Web Published: June 18, 2003.